Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lunch at Elevation Burger


Today my parents took my brother Jackson and I to lunch at Elevation Burger in Arlington. This was our second visit and it was deeeeelish! We went at about 2:30 and it wasn't too crowded. Ross Daddy, Jackson and I all got Elevation Burgers - double patty cheese burgers! Mom went for the regular cheese burger and a chocolate milkshake. We shared an order of fries.

Elevation Burger serves 100% USDA-Certified Organic, 100% Grass-Fed, 100% Free-Range Beef that is ground at the restaurant. The fries are cooked in olive oil and the shakes are made with fresh scooped ice cream. This is not a fancy restaurant. It's great for lunch or a quick dinner. Great for families. I hope we go again and again!

Jackson and I give Elevation Burger 4 out of 5 stars!